In-house Field Trips
“Our students loved singing campfire songs with Musically Minded during our summer camp program. They had all the students engaged the whole time! They went out of their way to compile all of the songs taught that day into a packet we could send home with our families. Thank you Musically Minded!” ~Candice R. Childcare Center Director
Does the thought of taking 60 children across town on a bus for a field trip sound like fun? I didn’t think so. That’s why Musically Minded comes to you! Choose from on of our field trip themes below then call us to schedule your event!
Meet the Orchestra
Most children don’t have the opportunity to touch, let alone play a trombone or didgeridoo and we want to change that! Musically Minded will come to you with everything needed to Meet the Orchestra. We will weave in high-energy activities to keep even the shortest attention span engaged. From instrument play to dancing – and of course lots of singing – our time together will be filled with new experiences and lots of learning fun the way learning should be!
Time around a campfire singing with friends and family is a great way to make lasting memories. Unfortunately, this age old tradition is fading and we want to keep it alive. From traditional tunes to new found favs, Musically Minded will recreate a campfire experience for your little explorers and prepare them to shine just in time for their next campout.
Music Around the World
Pack your bags and we’ll bring the passports for this musical journey around our world. From Ghana to Denmark and many stops in between, our Budding Beethovens will learning folk songs, games and stories as well as play instruments from different countries and cultures. Exploring the diverse history of musical traditions help children see that although we are miles apart, music is shared by all people in our great big world.
And now for the details…
- Frequency: weekly, monthly, yearly? You choose how often you’d like us to enhance your curriculum, and we will be there!
- Classes are 30 minutes and broken up into the following age groups: infants, toddlers/twos, preschool/pre-k
- We come to you as long as your location is within 30 miles of Seattle. Additional travel fees will be applied for all outlying locations.
- Up to 20 children per class will make hands-on learning possible. Any more children and it turns into a performance and remember what we said about music…Yep, it’s not a spectator’s sport!
- Crowd control! Music making gets a little crazy so a few extra hands on deck never hurts. Please make sure appropriate adult/child ratios are in affect during our classes.
Contact us today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our classes, services or curriculum.